Intellian’s i9 offers extended coverage satellite TV reception, perfect for larger recreational or commercial vessels. With integrated GPS and Auto Skew Control, the Intellian i9P allows for fastest and reliable satellite tracking in the roughest sea conditions
Intellian i9P Data Sheet
The i9 Highlights
- The i9W version is equipped with Intellian’s patented WorldView LNB, providing global operation
- Auto satellite switching function for multiple satellites from your remote control
- 30° per second turn rate ensures signal tracking at high speeds and in rough seas
- Built in GPS enables faster signal acquisition
- The i9P version is equipped with Automatic Skew Control, which allows for better satellite tracking across a wider area of operation
- Compatible with leading satellite TV service providers around the world
- Simplicity of design, no external compass or rate sensors required
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
Renowned for its professional grade build and extensive coverage capability, the i9 is the ideal choice for commercial vessels venturing far offshore. Improve crew morale with the comforts of home wherever you go.
The i9 comes standard with Intellian’s patented WorldView LNB, one of the most significant advances in TVRO antenna technology in the last decade. This ground-breaking, proprietary device receives multi-band and multi-polarization Ku-band satellite TV services around the globe. Vessel operators are no longer required to manually switch out the LNB inside the antenna dome or re-wire the system when the vessel travels from region to region.
Fully Automated System
- Automatic Satellite Search and Identification Function
- 2-axis high speed tracking system
High Performance Antenna
- 85 cm (34 inch) diameter parabolic antenna for receiving the Ku-Band satellite signals
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band HD TV reception
iQ²: Quick&Quiet℠ Technology
- iQ² Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favorite TV programming in quiet comfort
- The Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm delivers the fastest signal acquisition available anywhere
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real-time beam analysis to ensure superior signal quality while eliminating intrusive background noise experienced with conventional antennas
Antenna Control Unit
- Simple to view satellite information and controls
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnostics
- Monitor and update using the Aptus PC software via the serial connection
Multiple Receiver Capability
- Multiple receivers and TVs can be connected using a Multi-Switch or the Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module)
- Using the MIM a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
- In North America, when using Dish Network or Bell TV, a MIM is required, enabling automatic satellite switching from your remote control just like you do at home
Built-in GPS and NMEA 0183 Interface
- The i9 includes a built-in GPS inside of the Antenna Unit for faster signal acquisition. The ship’s GPS can also be connected through the NMEA 0183 port on the rear panel of the ACU
- 113 cm (44.5 inch) antenna radome diameter
- Antenna weighs less than 55 kg (212lbs)
Three Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 1-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
1m Global Xpress TerminalThe GX100 is a 1m Ka-band maritime stabilized terminal, a ready-to-use system for the high speed, Global Xpress(GX) broadband service from Inmarsat. Built and supplied with an integrated Global Xpress modem the GX100 installs easily and delivers high speed connectivity in no time. Intellian GX100 Data Sheet
Professional grade communications in all the world's oceansThe Intellian FB500 is a truly professional grade solution used by the world’s leading commercial shipping companies, offshore operators and ocean cruisers around the globe Intellian FB500 Data Sheet
1 Meter Marine Stabilized Antenna System
The v100GX is a 1 meter Ku-band to Ka-band convertible maritime stabilized antenna, a ready-to-use system for the super-fast, GlobalXpress (GX) Ka-band broadband service from Inmarsat.
The v100GX increases your return on investment with its plug and play conversion kit to enable a smooth upgrade path from Ku-band to the GX service without replacing the reflector or the radome. The precision molded carbon fiber reflector and frequency tuned radome are each optimized to deliver superior RF performance in both Ku and Ka- band.
The smart design of the convertible RF package means the system can be upgraded from Ku-band to GX in 10 minutes, without requiring a specialized service engineer.Intellian v100GX Data Sheet