- Inmarsat’s global broadband I4 satellite coverage
- Compact and reliable hardware designed to operate in all ocean conditions
- Streaming IP Capability for mission critical services and remote support
- Matching dome solutions to Intellian’s i-Series and s-Series (Marine Satellite TV Antenna System)
- Simultaneous Voice, Data, SMS and Fax service
- Built in Wi-Fi Access Point for immediate connectivity to any device
- LAN interface and router features with IP Handset interface
- Approved for use in all XpressLink and Global Xpress packages
Global operations require reliable connectivity regardless of rough ocean conditions or remote location. Whether for critical services such as telemedicine and remote technical support, or simply to improve crew morale by providing a means to connect with family and friends, the FB500 is capable of providing the level of connectivity required to keep your operation moving forward.
Expand your Enterprise
With simultaneous voice & data capability and Multi-voice functionality, crew members can stay connected with family and up-to-date on the latest sports scores, ensuring strong morale aboard any vessel throughout even the most challenging offshore passages.
With the FB500’s improved speeds up to 432Kbps and additional features, such as VPN functionality and Push-to-Talk connectivity over standard smart phones, global businesses can realize the efficiencies of bringing their offshore assets into the corporate IT infrastructure.
Sync reports and personnel documentation to ERP systems, transmit updated passenger and crew manifests on the fly, and track resources in real time: these are just a few of the capabilities unlocked by the FB500 terminal, making it an essential tool for any global offshore operation.
Compact Global Maritime Terminal
- With its 15.5 lbs weight and 27.6 inch height, Intellian FB500 is a compact FleetBroadband maritime terminal
Simultaneous Data & Voice Access
- Up to 432Kbps data rates, as many as nine separate phone calls at one time, Fax, SMS and IP Streaming capability keeps your crew connected
- Powered by the new Intellian FleetBroadband 500 solutions, with unrivaled experience in satellite communications, you can be confident of both the equipment quality and the support behind it
Built In Wi-Fi Access Point
- Connect any device to the internet using the built in Wi-Fi functionality. No additional hardware required to get your vessel linked up to the web
Rack Mountable ACU Option
- For vessels preferring to keep their electronics equipment neatly stored in a server rack configuration, a rack mountable Below Decks Unit is available for the FB500
- In addition to passing Inmarsat’s rigorous type approval process for designing a terminal that meets their highest standards, all Intellian FB terminals are extensively tested prior to shipment
Global Three Year Warranty
- Intellian’s industry-leading Three Year Warranty is backed by and extensive global support network of more than 300 trained service technicians in over 45 countries
- The plug-and-play handset provides a familiar user interface on a 2.2″ TFT color screen and features common-sense technology, such as an echo cancellation and noise suppression function to eliminate background engine or wind noise and ensure excellent audio clarity
Matching Dome Solution
- The FB500 radome can be matched with the Intellian i6 or s6HD satellite TV antenna systems to create just the right look for your vessel
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Compact, Lightweight TV at sea.Compact and lightweight, the Intellian i2 delivers exceptional TV reception. Equipped with Intellian’s iQ² technologies, the i2 delivers stable, quiet, dependable performance and superior value in the smallest size antenna available. Intellian i2 Data Sheet
The full DirecTV HD experience in a compact unitThe Intellian s6HD is a complete all-in-one satellite TV solution that enables boaters to enjoy high-definition TV channels just like at home. The antenna’s stylish polished radome design makes it a perfect fit for boats over 45 feet. See more for less, with the s6HD. Intellian s6HD Data Sheet
1m Global Xpress TerminalThe GX100 is a 1m Ka-band maritime stabilized terminal, a ready-to-use system for the high speed, Global Xpress(GX) broadband service from Inmarsat. Built and supplied with an integrated Global Xpress modem the GX100 installs easily and delivers high speed connectivity in no time. Intellian GX100 Data Sheet
A New Size CategoryA New Size Category, the i5 53.5cm (21 inch) Satellite TV system is the world's first marine satellite antenna system purpose built for offshore cruising vessels 12m (35ft) to 18m (60ft) in length. With performance similar to most 60cm (24 inch) systems, the i5 delivers quality signal reception throughout many of the world's popular cruising destinations in a small, efficient form factor that matches the aesthetic of vessels in this size class. Intellian i5 Data Sheet
3-axis WorldView antennas for Global performanceWith a 2.4m (97 inch) reflector, the t240CK is a simultaneous C-band and Ku-band solution, designed for large vessels such as cruise ships, super yachts and commercial vessels that travel all the seven seas Intellian t240CK Data Sheet
1 Meter Marine Stabilized Antenna System
The v100GX is a 1 meter Ku-band to Ka-band convertible maritime stabilized antenna, a ready-to-use system for the super-fast, GlobalXpress (GX) Ka-band broadband service from Inmarsat.
The v100GX increases your return on investment with its plug and play conversion kit to enable a smooth upgrade path from Ku-band to the GX service without replacing the reflector or the radome. The precision molded carbon fiber reflector and frequency tuned radome are each optimized to deliver superior RF performance in both Ku and Ka- band.
The smart design of the convertible RF package means the system can be upgraded from Ku-band to GX in 10 minutes, without requiring a specialized service engineer.Intellian v100GX Data Sheet