1m Global Xpress Terminal
The GX100 is a 1m Ka-band maritime stabilized terminal, a ready-to-use system for the high speed, Global Xpress(GX) broadband service from Inmarsat. Built and supplied with an integrated Global Xpress modem the GX100 installs easily and delivers high speed connectivity in no time.
Intellian GX100 Data Sheet
- Fully integrated satellite terminal, including modem, providing out-of-the-box connectivity.
- Download speeds up to 50Mbps and seamless worldwide coverage.
- Simple installation, including One Touch Commissioning.
- Remote management and control using Aptus via direct Wi-Fi connection.
One Touch Commissioning
Today’s ship operators know that staying in port for extended periods is simply not an option, leaving a narrow window of opportunity to update communications equipment.
Commissioning a standard VSAT terminal on the satellite network entails calling the Network Operations Center (NOC) and waiting for assistance from someone on the other end of the line. Depending on availability, language barriers and other factors, this process can be time consuming.
The GX100 features a one touch commissioning capability, which dramatically reduces installation time, enabling a quick turnaround in port.
Feature Packed Design
The Intellian GX100 Below Deck Terminal (BDT) includes an integrated Global Xpress Modem and a Wi-Fi antenna for wireless monitoring and control of the terminal. Users can monitor and configure their system from anywhere onboard the vessel using their laptop PC or mobile device.
The terminal’s built in web server also enables simple and swift resolution of technical issues by enabling remote access from shore-based support staff.
Additionally, the built in 8 port Ethernet switch provides convenient IP connectivity to the vessel’s on-board, network ready devices. Once the simple installation process is complete users can be on-line in a matter of minutes, enjoying a reliable, high-speed Internet experience.
- Single rack mounted unit containing Antenna Control Unit and Global Xpress modem
- Wi-Fi enabled for wireless management and control via Aptus
One Touch Commissioning
- Simple setup and activation
- Aptus provides an intuitive, graphical interface
8 Port Ethernet Switch
- No external network switch required
- Turn key connectivity
Precision Reflector and Frequency Tuned Radome
- Precision composite reflector counteracts warping due to temperature variation
- Radome engineered to provide superior RF performance in Ka-band
Optional Dual VSAT Mediator
- Ensures uninterrupted broadband communications by seamlessly switching between two antennas
- Communicates simultaneously with two Below Deck Terminal (BDT). Ideal for redundant antenna environments
Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability
- No external heading device input required
- Reduces installation time, automated Bow offset using Aptus
Remote Access via Aptus
- Built-in web interface for remote management, control and updating brings tech support aboard the vessel
- Automated Diagnostics including internal Spectrum Analyzer
- 3-Year Global Warranty backed by over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
The full DirecTV HD experience in a compact unitThe Intellian s6HD is a complete all-in-one satellite TV solution that enables boaters to enjoy high-definition TV channels just like at home. The antenna’s stylish polished radome design makes it a perfect fit for boats over 45 feet. See more for less, with the s6HD. Intellian s6HD Data Sheet
Compact Global Xpress TerminalThe GX60 is a compact maritime stabilized terminal ready-to-use on Inmarsat’s high speed, Global Xpress (GX) broadband service. Built and supplied with an integrated GX modem the GX60 installs easily and delivers high speed connectivity in no time. Intellian gx60 Data Sheet
Extended CoverageIntellian’s i9 offers extended coverage satellite TV reception, perfect for larger recreational or commercial vessels. With integrated GPS and Auto Skew Control, the Intellian i9P allows for fastest and reliable satellite tracking in the roughest sea conditions Intellian i9P Data Sheet
Welcome to an uninterrupted WorldViewThe Intellian s80HD WorldView is the most feature-packed satellite antenna system available today. When cruising in North America this dual-band system delivers DirecTV in full HD with all the features you have at home, including DVR, up-to-date channel guide, and the ability for everyone on board to watch different channels at once. When it’s time to weigh anchor and head to another part of the world, the Ku-band WorldView Trio LNB allows the system to provide HDTV around the globe. Intellian s80HD Data Sheet
60cm Marine stabilized communications antenna systemFeaturing a compact size and lightweight design, the Intellian v60 is a 60cm Ku-band maritime VSAT antenna system ideal for smaller vessels with space constraints. With its 3-axis stabilization platform, the v60 offers superior tracking performance and can be configured for broadband, SCPC or hybrid satellite networks so that users can pair the right service with the best hardware. Intellian v60 Data Sheet
Improved Function Small form Right priceWith the Intellian FB250 users will benefit from increased data speeds and improved features, while continuing to receive global coverage and high quality voice & data services in a compact, light weight size factor at a compelling price point Intellian FB250 Data Sheet
1 Meter Marine Stabilized Antenna System
The v100GX is a 1 meter Ku-band to Ka-band convertible maritime stabilized antenna, a ready-to-use system for the super-fast, GlobalXpress (GX) Ka-band broadband service from Inmarsat.
The v100GX increases your return on investment with its plug and play conversion kit to enable a smooth upgrade path from Ku-band to the GX service without replacing the reflector or the radome. The precision molded carbon fiber reflector and frequency tuned radome are each optimized to deliver superior RF performance in both Ku and Ka- band.
The smart design of the convertible RF package means the system can be upgraded from Ku-band to GX in 10 minutes, without requiring a specialized service engineer.Intellian v100GX Data Sheet