Compact Global Xpress Terminal
The GX60 is a compact maritime stabilized terminal ready-to-use on Inmarsat’s high speed, Global Xpress (GX) broadband service. Built and supplied with an integrated GX modem the GX60 installs easily and delivers high speed connectivity in no time.
Intellian gx60 Data Sheet
- Fully integrated satellite terminal, including modem, providing out-of-the-box connectivity
- Download speeds up to 50Mbps in a compact satellite terminal
- One Touch Commissioning. Compact size saves valuable time and expense by eliminating the need for a crane
- Remote management and control using Aptus via direct Wi-Fi connection
Simple and Quick Installation
For many years, upgrading satellite communications systems has been a logistical challenge, often relying on the availability of a shore-based crane and requiring extended time in port.
The GX60’s small size, integrated design, and intuitive user interface means operators can install and commission the terminal in the same amount of time as a FleetBroadband system. Furthermore, with speeds up to 50Mbps, the GX60 delivers a strong return on investment.
Complete Communications Terminal
Standard VSAT below decks equipment can occupy entire server racks worth of space, depending on the network configuration. The GX60’s integrated design condenses multiple components into a single box, freeing up valuable storage space on board.
The Intellian GX60 Below Deck Terminal (BDT) includes the integrated Global Xpress Modem and an 8 port Ethernet switch, which enables direct IP connectivity to a standard Wi-Fi router or the vessel’s on-board network ready devices. Once the simple installation process is complete users can be on-line in a matter of minutes.
The BDT is also equipped with its own Wi-Fi antenna allowing wireless connection to your PC or Mobile device for monitoring and control of the terminal via Intellian’s Aptus software.
- Single rack mounted unit containing Antenna Control Unit and Global Xpress modem
- Wi-Fi enabled for wireless management and control via Aptus
One Touch Commissioning
- Simple setup and activation
- Aptus provides an intuitive, graphical interface
8 Port Ethernet Switch
- No external network switch required
- Turn key connectivity
Precision Reflector and Frequency Tuned Radome
- Precision composite reflector counteracts warping due to temperature variation
- Radome engineered to provide superior RF performance in Ka-band
Optional Dual VSAT Mediator
- Ensures uninterrupted broadband communications by seamlessly switching between two antennas
- Communicates simultaneously with two Below Deck Terminal (BDT). Ideal for redundant antenna environments
Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability
- No external heading device input required
- Reduces installation time, automated Bow offset using Aptus
Remote Access via Aptus
- Built-in web interface for remote management, control and updating brings tech support aboard the vessel
- Automated Diagnostics including internal Spectrum Analyzer
- 3-Year Global Warranty backed by over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Professional grade communications in all the world's oceansThe Intellian FB500 is a truly professional grade solution used by the world’s leading commercial shipping companies, offshore operators and ocean cruisers around the globe Intellian FB500 Data Sheet
A New Size CategoryA New Size Category, the i5 53.5cm (21 inch) Satellite TV system is the world's first marine satellite antenna system purpose built for offshore cruising vessels 12m (35ft) to 18m (60ft) in length. With performance similar to most 60cm (24 inch) systems, the i5 delivers quality signal reception throughout many of the world's popular cruising destinations in a small, efficient form factor that matches the aesthetic of vessels in this size class. Intellian i5 Data Sheet
1m Global Xpress TerminalThe GX100 is a 1m Ka-band maritime stabilized terminal, a ready-to-use system for the high speed, Global Xpress(GX) broadband service from Inmarsat. Built and supplied with an integrated Global Xpress modem the GX100 installs easily and delivers high speed connectivity in no time. Intellian GX100 Data Sheet
Superior Tracking PerformanceThe Intellian i3 provides superior tracking performance compared to antenna systems of a similar size. With its stylish dome, the i3 is ideal for boats over 8m (25ft). The i3’s high signal gain makes it the best performing 37cm (15in) antenna system available today. Intellian i3 Data Sheet
Welcome to an uninterrupted WorldViewThe Intellian s80HD WorldView is the most feature-packed satellite antenna system available today. When cruising in North America this dual-band system delivers DirecTV in full HD with all the features you have at home, including DVR, up-to-date channel guide, and the ability for everyone on board to watch different channels at once. When it’s time to weigh anchor and head to another part of the world, the Ku-band WorldView Trio LNB allows the system to provide HDTV around the globe. Intellian s80HD Data Sheet
1 Meter Marine Stabilized Antenna System
The v100GX is a 1 meter Ku-band to Ka-band convertible maritime stabilized antenna, a ready-to-use system for the super-fast, GlobalXpress (GX) Ka-band broadband service from Inmarsat.
The v100GX increases your return on investment with its plug and play conversion kit to enable a smooth upgrade path from Ku-band to the GX service without replacing the reflector or the radome. The precision molded carbon fiber reflector and frequency tuned radome are each optimized to deliver superior RF performance in both Ku and Ka- band.
The smart design of the convertible RF package means the system can be upgraded from Ku-band to GX in 10 minutes, without requiring a specialized service engineer.Intellian v100GX Data Sheet