- Matching Dome Solution for the highly popular v100GX VSAT antenna family
- 30° per second turn rate and high speed 3-axis stabilization platform ensures signal lock at high speeds and in rough seas
- Travel further north or south with the extended elevation range of -15° to 120°
- Automatic satellite switching from your remote control
- WorldView LNB for global operation with any satellite TV provider
- Global Satellite library for simple setup and easy regional switching
- Simplicity of design, no external compass or rate sensors required
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
Ideal for larger yachts, luxury vessels and wherever symmetry and aesthetics are important on board, the new t100W is a 1.05-meter TVRO antenna fitted inside a v100 radome. It is a complementary system for the v100 3-Axis VSAT antennas, one of the world’s most popular 1m VSAT systems. The v100GX provides unparalleled performance in current Ku-band services with the ability to convert to Inmarsat’s forthcoming Global Xpress™ service. Together this matching solution delivers the best possible solution: Worldwide, hands free TV Entertainment and industry leading connectivity performance tailored to suit the needs of any vessel in any part of the globe.
Fully Integrated Solution
Luxury yacht owners and guests do not respond well to technical failures, especially related to TV and Internet access. Intellian’s tSeries antennas have one of the best reliability track records in the business. To ensure an outstanding user experience, however, the t100W can be networked with any onboard, Intellian-built satellite communications system (VSAT or FleetBroadband) to allow remote access and technical support no matter where the vessel is located around the globe.
With its Wi-Fi capable ACU, users can connect wirelessly to the t100W using Aptus PC or Aptus Mobile, an iOS Mobile Application available for free download through the App Store
Outstanding Performance. Anywhere.
Intellian’s t100W provides outstanding performance in an 105cm (41.3in) reflector with the added benefits of Intellian’s proprietary WorldView Technology. This system receives SD or HD programming from any Ku-band satellite TV service around the globe without requiring LNB changes or re-wiring of the system when the vessel travels from one region to another.
Unrivaled Satellite Performance at Sea It’s not easy finding a satellite that’s 22,000 miles away, but thanks to Intellian’s Wide Range Search technology, our antennas search over a wider range and lock onto a signal in seconds – four to five times faster than conventional antennas. Holding on to that signal while underway or when the boat moves is another reason to choose Intellian.
- The WorldView™ LNB offers the clearest, most reliable global TV reception for guests or crew to tune in any channels on any satellite seamlessly throughout the voyage
- Receives circular polarized programming from the Americas or linear polarization for the rest of the world
Remote Management & Control
- Remotely accessible via the Aptus platform
- Perform firmware upgrades, monitor tracking parameters, log performance data and run system diagnostics from anywhere in the world
Wi-Fi Enabled Antenna Control Unit
- Wireless updates and diagnostics via the Aptus PC
- Intuitive controls and digital satellite information display on the ACU
- Simple antenna status quick reference
Digital Video Broadcasting Signal Identification
- High Speed Identification employing a DVB-S2 decoder
- QPSK Demodulator Lock for DSS signal
Multiple Receiver connections
- Supports multiple receivers through a Multi-Switch or using the Intellian MIM
- Using the Intellian MIM a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
iQ²: Quick&Quiet℠ Technology
- iQ² Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favorite TV programming in quiet comfort
- The Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm delivers the fastest signal acquisition available anywhere
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real-time beam analysis to ensure superior signal quality while eliminating intrusive background noise experienced with conventional antennas
Built-in GPS, NMEA Interface, Heading Interface
- The t80W includes a built-in GPS inside of the antenna unit for faster signal acquisition and can interface with onboard heading sensors
- The ship’s GPS can also be connected through the NMEA 0183/2000 ports on the rear panel of the ACU
Fully Automated System
- Automatic satellite search and identification
- 3-axis stabilized antenna remains locked on in all sea conditions
Three Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 1-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
WorldView ReadyWorldView ready, the Intellian i6 is ideal for larger yachts or commercial vessels traveling across different global regions. With its highly accurate satellite tracking capability, the i6 outperforms in all conditions. Intellian i6-i6P Data Sheet
1m Global Xpress TerminalThe GX100 is a 1m Ka-band maritime stabilized terminal, a ready-to-use system for the high speed, Global Xpress(GX) broadband service from Inmarsat. Built and supplied with an integrated Global Xpress modem the GX100 installs easily and delivers high speed connectivity in no time. Intellian GX100 Data Sheet
Professional grade communications in all the world's oceansThe Intellian FB500 is a truly professional grade solution used by the world’s leading commercial shipping companies, offshore operators and ocean cruisers around the globe Intellian FB500 Data Sheet
A New Size CategoryA New Size Category, the i5 53.5cm (21 inch) Satellite TV system is the world's first marine satellite antenna system purpose built for offshore cruising vessels 12m (35ft) to 18m (60ft) in length. With performance similar to most 60cm (24 inch) systems, the i5 delivers quality signal reception throughout many of the world's popular cruising destinations in a small, efficient form factor that matches the aesthetic of vessels in this size class. Intellian i5 Data Sheet
Improved Function Small form Right priceWith the Intellian FB250 users will benefit from increased data speeds and improved features, while continuing to receive global coverage and high quality voice & data services in a compact, light weight size factor at a compelling price point Intellian FB250 Data Sheet
60cm Marine stabilized communications antenna systemFeaturing a compact size and lightweight design, the Intellian v60 is a 60cm Ku-band maritime VSAT antenna system ideal for smaller vessels with space constraints. With its 3-axis stabilization platform, the v60 offers superior tracking performance and can be configured for broadband, SCPC or hybrid satellite networks so that users can pair the right service with the best hardware. Intellian v60 Data Sheet
1 Meter Marine Stabilized Antenna System
The v100GX is a 1 meter Ku-band to Ka-band convertible maritime stabilized antenna, a ready-to-use system for the super-fast, GlobalXpress (GX) Ka-band broadband service from Inmarsat.
The v100GX increases your return on investment with its plug and play conversion kit to enable a smooth upgrade path from Ku-band to the GX service without replacing the reflector or the radome. The precision molded carbon fiber reflector and frequency tuned radome are each optimized to deliver superior RF performance in both Ku and Ka- band.
The smart design of the convertible RF package means the system can be upgraded from Ku-band to GX in 10 minutes, without requiring a specialized service engineer.Intellian v100GX Data Sheet