- WorldView LNB for global operation with any satellite TV provider
- Global Satellite library for simple setup and easy regional switching
- Simplicity of design, no external compass or rate sensors required
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
- 12° per second turn rate and high speed 3-axis stabilization platform ensures signal lock at high speeds and in rough seas
- Travel further north or south with the extended elevation range of -15° to 110°
- Automatic satellite switching from your remote control
Outstanding Performance Anywhere
Intellian’s t80W provides outstanding performance in an 85cm (33.5in) reflector with the added benefits of Intellian’s proprietary WorldView technology. This system receives SD or HD programming from any Ku-band satellite TV service around the globe without requiring LNB changes or re-wiring of the system when the vessel travels from one region to another.
Fully Integrated Solution
For those managing larger fleets, the t80W can be networked with any onboard, Intellian-built satellite communications system (VSAT or FleetBroadband) to allow remote access and management via Aptus Web no matter where the vessel is located around the globe.
With its Wi-Fi capable ACU, users can connect wirelessly to the t80W using Aptus PC or Aptus Mobile, an iOS Mobile Application available for free download through the App Store. Aptus offers users instant diagnostics, performance logging functions, and one touch updates to the antenna’s firmware and the Global Satellite Library, ensuring the antenna delivers peak performance at all times.
Unrivaled Satellite Performance at Sea
It’s not easy finding a satellite that’s 22,000 miles away, but thanks to Intellian’s Wide Range Search technology, our antennas search over a wider range and lock onto a signal in seconds – four to five times faster than conventional antennas.
Holding on to that signal while underway or when the boat moves is another reason to choose Intellian. Our patented Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real time beam analysis to maintain the strongest signal even when the vessel is cruising at high speeds or in rough weather. It also reduces the need for constant dish adjustment, reducing overall wear and tear on the antenna.
- The WorldView™ LNB offers the clearest, most reliable global TV reception for guests or crew to tune in any channels on any satellite seamlessly throughout the voyage
- Receives circular polarized programming from the Americas or linear polarization for the rest of the world
Remote Management & Control
- Remotely accessible via the Aptus platform
- Perform firmware upgrades, monitor tracking parameters, log performance data and run system diagnostics from anywhere in the world
Wi-Fi Enabled Antenna Control Unit
- Wireless updates and diagnostics via the Aptus PC
- Intuitive controls and digital satellite information display on the ACU
- Simple antenna status quick reference
Digital Video Broadcasting Signal Identification
- High Speed Identification employing a DVB-S2 decoder
- QPSK Demodulator Lock for DSS signal
Multiple Receiver connections
- Supports multiple receivers through a Multi-Switch or using the Intellian MIM
- Using the Intellian MIM a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
iQ²: Quick&Quiet℠ Technology
- iQ² Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favorite TV programming in quiet comfort
- The Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm delivers the fastest signal acquisition available anywhere
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real-time beam analysis to ensure superior signal quality while eliminating intrusive background noise experienced with conventional antennas
Built-in GPS, NMEA Interface, Heading Interface
- The t80W includes a built-in GPS inside of the antenna unit for faster signal acquisition and can interface with onboard heading sensors
- The ship’s GPS can also be connected through the NMEA 0183/2000 ports on the rear panel of the ACU
Fully Automated System
- Automatic satellite search and identification
- 3-axis stabilized antenna remains locked on in all sea conditions
Three Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 1-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
1m Global Xpress TerminalThe GX100 is a 1m Ka-band maritime stabilized terminal, a ready-to-use system for the high speed, Global Xpress(GX) broadband service from Inmarsat. Built and supplied with an integrated Global Xpress modem the GX100 installs easily and delivers high speed connectivity in no time. Intellian GX100 Data Sheet
3-axis WorldView antennas for Global performanceWith a 2.4m (97 inch) reflector, the t240CK is a simultaneous C-band and Ku-band solution, designed for large vessels such as cruise ships, super yachts and commercial vessels that travel all the seven seas Intellian t240CK Data Sheet
The full DirecTV HD experience in a compact unitThe Intellian s6HD is a complete all-in-one satellite TV solution that enables boaters to enjoy high-definition TV channels just like at home. The antenna’s stylish polished radome design makes it a perfect fit for boats over 45 feet. See more for less, with the s6HD. Intellian s6HD Data Sheet
Improved Function Small form Right priceWith the Intellian FB250 users will benefit from increased data speeds and improved features, while continuing to receive global coverage and high quality voice & data services in a compact, light weight size factor at a compelling price point Intellian FB250 Data Sheet
Superior Tracking PerformanceThe Intellian i3 provides superior tracking performance compared to antenna systems of a similar size. With its stylish dome, the i3 is ideal for boats over 8m (25ft). The i3’s high signal gain makes it the best performing 37cm (15in) antenna system available today. Intellian i3 Data Sheet
Extended CoverageIntellian’s i9 offers extended coverage satellite TV reception, perfect for larger recreational or commercial vessels. With integrated GPS and Auto Skew Control, the Intellian i9P allows for fastest and reliable satellite tracking in the roughest sea conditions Intellian i9P Data Sheet
Compact, Lightweight TV at sea.Compact and lightweight, the Intellian i2 delivers exceptional TV reception. Equipped with Intellian’s iQ² technologies, the i2 delivers stable, quiet, dependable performance and superior value in the smallest size antenna available. Intellian i2 Data Sheet
Compact Global Xpress TerminalThe GX60 is a compact maritime stabilized terminal ready-to-use on Inmarsat’s high speed, Global Xpress (GX) broadband service. Built and supplied with an integrated GX modem the GX60 installs easily and delivers high speed connectivity in no time. Intellian gx60 Data Sheet
A New Size CategoryA New Size Category, the i5 53.5cm (21 inch) Satellite TV system is the world's first marine satellite antenna system purpose built for offshore cruising vessels 12m (35ft) to 18m (60ft) in length. With performance similar to most 60cm (24 inch) systems, the i5 delivers quality signal reception throughout many of the world's popular cruising destinations in a small, efficient form factor that matches the aesthetic of vessels in this size class. Intellian i5 Data Sheet
1 Meter Marine Stabilized Antenna System
The v100GX is a 1 meter Ku-band to Ka-band convertible maritime stabilized antenna, a ready-to-use system for the super-fast, GlobalXpress (GX) Ka-band broadband service from Inmarsat.
The v100GX increases your return on investment with its plug and play conversion kit to enable a smooth upgrade path from Ku-band to the GX service without replacing the reflector or the radome. The precision molded carbon fiber reflector and frequency tuned radome are each optimized to deliver superior RF performance in both Ku and Ka- band.
The smart design of the convertible RF package means the system can be upgraded from Ku-band to GX in 10 minutes, without requiring a specialized service engineer.Intellian v100GX Data Sheet