1 Meter Marine Stabilized Antenna System
The v100GX is a 1 meter Ku-band to Ka-band convertible maritime stabilized antenna, a ready-to-use system for the super-fast, GlobalXpress (GX) Ka-band broadband service from Inmarsat.
The v100GX increases your return on investment with its plug and play conversion kit to enable a smooth upgrade path from Ku-band to the GX service without replacing the reflector or the radome. The precision molded carbon fiber reflector and frequency tuned radome are each optimized to deliver superior RF performance in both Ku and Ka- band.
The smart design of the convertible RF package means the system can be upgraded from Ku-band to GX in 10 minutes, without requiring a specialized service engineer.
- Simple 4-Step Conversion from Ku to Ka-band conversion in under 10 minutes
- Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability without input from a ships compass
- Remote management and control using the Aptus platform, with direct Wi-Fi connection
- Open Platform system architecture works with all leading airtime service providers
- Precision Carbon Fiber reflector delivers optimal performance in Ka-band
- Dual VSAT Mediator integrates two VSAT antennas to combat onboard blockage zones
- Patented Intellian Global PLL LNB
- 3-axis stabilized antenna platform with unlimited azimuth
Ku to GX in 4 Easy Steps
Easily and quickly convert from a Ku-band system to a Ka-band GX system in under 10min without removing the radome. All RF components are mounted on a single chassis to form an integrated RF module consisting of the BUC and the Intellian Global PLL LNB.
By removing only four bolts the whole module can be detached and taken out of the radome through the access hatch. The new BUC & LNB module fit right back into the same space with no need to rebalance the system. Finally, the Ku-band feed is easily replaced with the Ka-band feed.
Superior RF Performance
Frequency Tuned Radome
To ensure efficient operations for both Ku-band VSAT and Ka-band Inmarsat GX systems, the radome itself is designed to enhance both the Ka- and Ku-band system performance. The new Radome is also designed to match conventional domes, an important benefit on installations where great aesthetics are important.
Precision Dual Band Carbon Fiber Reflector
The v100GX is designed and engineered to operate on Ku and Ka-bands while maximizing the RF performance on both bands. The v100GX’s high-gain, precision carbon fiber reflector ensures the best service quality available when configured for Ku or Ka-band operation.
Simple Conversion from Ku to Ka
- Converts easily and quickly from Ku-band system to a Ka-band system with a simple integrated RF module consisting of the BUC and LNB
- The combined RF BUC & LNB assembly is attached to the rear side of the reflector, with no need to rebalance the system after conversion
Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability
- No external heading device input required
- Reduces installation time, automated Bow offset using Aptus
Remote Access via Aptus
- Built-in web interface for remote management, control and updating brings tech support aboard the vessel
- Automated Diagnostics including internal Spectrum Analyzer
Global Satellite Library
- Preinstalled database of detailed satellite data
- Customizable satellite library for a specific network
Auto Beam Switching (ABS)
- Supports ABS via the OpenAMIP protocol from iDirect and the ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol from Comtech
Global PLL LNB
- Standard equipped with Intellian’s patented Global PLL LNBs
- The Global PLL LNB is the world’s first Ku-band LNB module capable of receiving a full range of operating frequencies from any VSAT satellite around the globe
Optional Dual VSAT Mediator
- Ensures uninterrupted broadband communications
- Communicates simultaneously with two Antenna Control Units (ACU). Ideal for redundant antenna environments
- Seamlessly switches between two antennas
- 3-Year Global Warranty backed by over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world
3 Year Global Warranty
- Intellian provides an industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with 1 year labor warranty for all antennas, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
- Approved for sale and operation in Brazil
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.